Changes in the US Tax Code, Wills, How to Respond to Swiss Banks and other Personal Financial Challenges: for US Citizens Abroad
1. What's new for 2015 in the US Tax code and how does that impact overseas Filers.
2. As an American in Switzerland, what can or should I do with respect to writing a Last Will & Testament.
3. The top ten personal financial challenges for Americans in Switzerland and how to address them.
Over an hour of Q&A time to answer your questions about being an American Citizen living overseas
The speakers are:
Anthony Martin - Estate Planning Attorney at the firm Duane Morris with over 39 years of experience in global wealth management. He has a PhD in international relations and a J.D. from Harvard Law School.
Daniel Hyde - Daniel is a Chartered Tax Advisor and agent enrolled to practise in front of the Internal Revenue Service. He is an active speaker in respect of US tax matters, particularly as they relate to US entrepreneurs and financial services. Daniel is a founding partner at the firm of Westleton Drake Tax Advisors.
Jonathan Lachowitz – Jonathan Lachowitz: Board Member of ACA and the Swiss Financial Planning Organization; Certified Financial Planner™ in the US and Switzerland and owner of White Lighthouse Investment Management in Lausanne; specialized in investment management and financial planning for Americans living in Switzerland.
On-line Registration is preferred:
1. Details available in August 2015, the tax deductible donation is US$30
2. At the door the tax deductible donation is CHF 35 per person.
Limited non-reserved seating